Financing Your Home
Mungo Homes is pleased to partner with several financial institutions in each market for new home mortgage loans. Because of our relationship with these lenders, each has a variety of loan programs and a team of processors and underwriters specifically for Mungo home buyers. Some may provide for the elimination or deferral of closing costs, which they can discuss with you on an individual basis.
Contact a lending officer for a free confidential review of your financial situation. Then you can visit one of our model homes with a pre-approval letter and confidence of your ability to purchase a new home.
In Greenville / Spartanburg:
In Myrtle Beach:
Things to Remember
After you’ve applied for your new home mortgage, keep the following in mind:
- Do not increase your debt by making any major purchases such as a car, furniture, or electronics.
- Do not move funds between accounts.
- Save all documentation on any deposits into your accounts.
- Keep balances on all revolving accounts as low as possible.
- Be sure payments on all current accounts are paid on time!
We’ll help you through the process of buying your new home.
New Home Financing FAQ