+ 1 Photos
- Sq Ft1,910
Welcome to the Edgewood, a one-story three-bedroom home that has an open-concept layout. Enter from the covered front porch to an impressive foyer with archways. There are two secondary bedrooms, separated by a full bath, between the entry and the kitchen. Make your way into the bright kitchen that includes a large island, built-in wall oven/microwave combo, gas cooktop, upgraded cabinets, and quartz countertops. There is an eat-in area off of the kitchen that is open to the great room that offers a vaulted ceiling and gas log fireplace. The primary suite is spacious and includes a boxed ceiling, a tiled shower, dual sink vanities, and a separate water closet. Relax, entertain, or have a BBQ on the covered rear porch overlooking a fenced backyard. Don't miss your chance to be part of this wonderful Lake Murray access community with amenities including a community boat ramp with a day dock and two community pools with cabanas! Front yard maintenance and annual pressure washing of the exterior are included so you can enjoy more time on the lake!Read More
Ready December 2023
- Address2635 Pawtucket Way
- City, St, ZipChapin, SC 29036
- Full Baths2
- Sq Ft1,910
- Estimated Completion DateDecember 2023
- CommunityPalmetto Shores
- StatusUnder Construction
- Primary Bedroom LocationMain Floor
Map & Directions
- From I-26 - Take exit 97.
- Turn left and go across I-26.
- Take the first right at White Rock (on ramp for I-26).
- Take an immediate left on Rauch-Metz Rd.
- Rauch-Metz Rd will dead end at Hwy 76.
- Turn right onto Hwy 76.
- Travel 3.3 miles, and turn left onto Wessinger Rd.
- Travel 1.9 miles, and turn left onto Old Lexington Hwy.
- Palmetto Shores will be on the right in 1 mile.