+ 1 Photos
- Sq Ft2,051
The Fairchild is a one-story, Craftsman-style home that features three bedrooms and two baths on one level. Stylish luxury vinyl plank and tile flooring cover the floors in the entire home. The kitchen features a gourmet appliance package with a built-in wall oven/microwave combo, a gas cooktop with a stainless steel wall-mounted hood, and a large peninsula with a bar top that is open to the great room. An arched pass-through leads to the formal dining room with coffered ceilings and judges panels. The great room has vaulted ceilings and a gas-log fireplace. The primary suite overlooks the backyard and also has access to the covered porch. The primary features are a large walk-in closet, a linen closet, a tiled shower, and a separate water closet. The secondary bedrooms share a full bath and are adjacent to the laundry room. The backyard includes fencing and backs up to a wooded area for privacy. Don't miss your chance to be part of this wonderful Lake Murray access community with amenities including a community boat ramp with a day dock and two community pools with cabanas! Front yard maintenance and annual pressure washing of the exterior are included so you can enjoy more time on the lake!Read More
Ready December 2023
- Address2636 Pawtucket Way
- City, St, ZipChapin, SC 29036
- Full Baths2
- Sq Ft2,051
- Estimated Completion DateDecember 2023
- CommunityPalmetto Shores
- StatusUnder Construction
- Primary Bedroom LocationMain Floor
Map & Directions
- From I-26 - Take exit 97.
- Turn left and go across I-26.
- Take the first right at White Rock (on ramp for I-26).
- Take an immediate left on Rauch-Metz Rd.
- Rauch-Metz Rd will dead end at Hwy 76.
- Turn right onto Hwy 76.
- Travel 3.3 miles, and turn left onto Wessinger Rd.
- Travel 1.9 miles, and turn left onto Old Lexington Hwy.
- Palmetto Shores will be on the right in 1 mile.