+ 1 Photos
- Sq Ft2,537
The Jensen is a three-bedroom, two-and-one-half-bathroom, primary down home with amazing features. Enter the front door to an inviting foyer and the formal dining room with a coffered ceiling is just off the foyer. The well-appointed gourmet kitchen, featuring quartz counter tops, a large island, a built-in oven/microwave combo and a separate gas cooktop with stainless steel hood and white porcelain farmhouse sink, is open to the cozy great room with beamed ceilings and a gas log fireplace. A large breakfast area is next to the kitchen. The covered rear porch is off the great room and overlooks the fenced backyard. The primary bedroom suite is located on the main level and features a boxed ceiling with crown molding. The primary bath is to die for and offers separate sink vanities, a tiled shower, and a large walk-in closet. A half bath and laundry room are also located on the main level. Upstairs features two bedrooms, a full bath, and an open loft area. Low-maintenance living is an added bonus. Front yard maintenance and yearly pressure washing are all included in this wonderful Lake Murray access community. Amenities include a community boat ramp with a day dock and two pool areas with cabanas. Call for more information on the Jensen, today!Read More
Ready January 2024
- Address2651 Pawtucket Way
- City, St, ZipChapin, SC 29036
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Sq Ft2,537
- Estimated Completion DateJanuary 2024
- CommunityPalmetto Shores
- StatusUnder Construction
- Primary Bedroom LocationMain Floor
Map & Directions
- From I-26 - Take exit 97.
- Turn left and go across I-26.
- Take the first right at White Rock (on ramp for I-26).
- Take an immediate left on Rauch-Metz Rd.
- Rauch-Metz Rd will dead end at Hwy 76.
- Turn right onto Hwy 76.
- Travel 3.3 miles, and turn left onto Wessinger Rd.
- Travel 1.9 miles, and turn left onto Old Lexington Hwy.
- Palmetto Shores will be on the right in 1 mile.