+ 1 Photos
- Sq Ft2,443
This beautiful two-story Pickens Floor Plan sits on .57 acres. The Pickens comes with four bedrooms and two-and-one-half bathrooms. The flex space inside the front door could be used as an office, formal dining, or another living space. An open kitchen, eating area, and living room that is a great space for entertaining. The primary bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and leads to the primary bathroom and a generous walk-in closet. Each bedroom upstairs also has a walk-in closet, and they share another full bathroom. In addition, the second floor contains a loft space and extra floored storage space. Enjoy the tranquil country setting on your covered back patio. Mason Place offers charming new homes on half-acre plus homesites all nestled in a tranquil country setting. This beautiful neighborhood is conveniently located near major highways, shopping, and medical offices. PLUS homesites across from Cowpens Battlefield and near Chesnee Country Clubs and Lake Thicketty and Lake Whechel.Read More
- Address141 Deno Drive
- City, St, ZipGaffney, SC 29341
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Sq Ft2,443
- Estimated Completion DateAugust 2023
- CommunityMason Place
- Primary Bedroom LocationMain Floor
Map & Directions
- From I-85 S: take exit 92 for SC-11 toward Chesnee/Gaffney.
- Turn right onto SC-11 S/Chesnee Hwy.
- In 8.3 miles, the destination will be on the right.
- From I-85 N: take exit 78 for US-211 toward Chesnee/Spartanburg.
- Continue on US-211 N/Chesnee Hwy.
- Travel to SC-11 N in Cherokee County.
- Turn right onto SC-11 N.
- In 1.5 miles, the destination will be on the left.