+ 1 Photos
- Sq Ft1,709
Welcome to Regency Walk in the growing Boiling Springs area! The Evans floor plan is a must-see! As soon as you walk into your home you will see how open it is. The spacious kitchen showcases granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a nice-sized walk-in pantry. The breakfast area leads to the great room that would be a great space for entertaining. You also have great sight to the covered back porch and back yard. You will love the great use of space that is provided with the attached storage shed right off the porch. The primary bedroom completes the downstairs. The huge walk-in closet, quartz countertops, dual vanity, and a five-foot shower are just a few items on the list of things you will fall in love with. The upstairs offers three additional generous-sized bedrooms sharing a hall bathroom giving plenty of room for everyone to spread out. Regency Walk is located just minutes from I-85 with easy access to everything that you need. Major grocery stores are just streets away. It is less than a 15-minute drive to downtown Spartanburg, 20 minutes to the airport, and walking distance to schools. Call or visit the model home nearby at the Wingate communityRead More
Ready November 2023
- Address7239 Heirloom Lane
- City, St, ZipInman, SC 29349
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Sq Ft1,709
- Estimated Completion DateNovember 2023
- CommunityRegency Walk
- StatusUnder Construction
- Primary Bedroom LocationMain Floor
Map & Directions
- From 85N: Take exit 70 for I-26 W towards Asheville.
- Travel on I-26 W for 4 miles.
- Take exit 15 for 176 toward Inman.
- Turn left onto Frontage Rd and travel .6 miles.
- Turn right onto S-581 and travel 1.2 miles.
- Turn left onto Brannon Rd/Sugar Ridge Rd and travel 1.6 miles.
- Turn right onto Holdon Dr and travel .5 miles.
- Turn right onto SC-9 and travel .2 miles.
- Turn right onto Seay Rd and Regency Walk is on the left in 450 feet.