+ 1 Photos
- Sq Ft1,962
Welcome to Regency Walk in the growing Boiling Springs area! The Kershaw plan offers an open-concept home that is going to surprise you with all it has to offer. As soon as you enter the foyer, the home opens up and displays a room big enough to entertain. The flex room gives you extra space to have a home office or play space for kids. The nice-sized great room gives a sight line to the kitchen featuring shaker-style gray cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. The eat-in area leads out to the covered back porch, offering you an alternative area for morning breakfast. As soon as you get upstairs, a loft will greet you as a perfect place to curl up and read a book. The primary suite has everything that you need. A huge walk-in closet, double vanity, and quartz countertops are just a few of the items you will fall in love with. The two secondary bedrooms also have walk-in closets and share a hall bathroom. Regency Walk is just minutes from I-85 with easy access to everything you need. Major grocery stores are just streets away. It is less than a 15-minute drive to downtown Spartanburg, 20 minutes to the airport, and walking distance to schools. Call or visit the model home nearby at the Wingate communityRead More
Ready November 2023
- Address7243 Heirloom Lane
- City, St, ZipInman, SC 29349
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Sq Ft1,962
- Estimated Completion DateNovember 2023
- CommunityRegency Walk
- StatusUnder Construction
- Primary Bedroom LocationUpstairs
Map & Directions
- From 85N: Take exit 70 for I-26 W towards Asheville.
- Travel on I-26 W for 4 miles.
- Take exit 15 for 176 toward Inman.
- Turn left onto Frontage Rd and travel .6 miles.
- Turn right onto S-581 and travel 1.2 miles.
- Turn left onto Brannon Rd/Sugar Ridge Rd and travel 1.6 miles.
- Turn right onto Holdon Dr and travel .5 miles.
- Turn right onto SC-9 and travel .2 miles.
- Turn right onto Seay Rd and Regency Walk is on the left in 450 feet.