+ 1 Photos
- Sq Ft2,392
As you approach this home you will love the setting! This Monroe plan is nestled in the upcoming Boiling Springs area! You will see this home has so much to offer as soon as you step through the door. You are greeted with luxury vinyl plank flooring that can be seen throughout the main floor. The chef in the home will love to cook and entertain in the kitchen as it flows to the dining and great room. The soft gray shaker-style cabinetry compliments the white backsplash, granite countertops, and stainless steel gas appliances. The great room is spacious and gives you a glimpse of the backyard that backs to trees. The soft gray cabinetry is carried into the main floor walk-in laundry room, giving plenty of space for storage. Entering the main floor primary suite, you will be surprised by the vaulted ceiling that opens the space up. The primary bathroom has dual vanities, quartz countertops, a five-foot shower, and also has additional storage with a linen and a huge walk-in closet. The large secondary bedrooms are located upstairs which offers plenty of space for guests. The bedrooms share a hall bathroom that also displays quartz countertops, dual vanity, and a linen closet. The large loft is another great space to watch television and enjoy the family. Stop by Wingate so we can show you all the reasons to fall in love with this home! Located near shopping, schools, and plenty of restaurants.Read More
Ready November 2023
- Address7074 Wingate Drive
- City, St, ZipInman, SC 29349
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Sq Ft2,392
- Estimated Completion DateNovember 2023
- StatusUnder Construction
- Primary Bedroom LocationMain Floor
Map & Directions
- From I-85 N: take exit 70 for I-26 W toward Asheville.
- Travel 4 miles to exit 15 for 176 toward Inman.
- Turn left onto Frontage Rd and travel .6 miles.
- Turn right onto S581 and travel 1.2 miles.
- Take a left onto Brannon Rd/Sugar Ridge Rd. and travel 1.6 miles.
- Take a right onto Holdon Drive and travel .5 miles.
- Take a right onto SC-9 and travel .2 miles.
- Take a right onto Seay Rd.
- Wingate will be on the left in 450 feet.