+ 2 Photos
- Sq Ft2,756
This Pinewood with Farmhouse elevation has an old fashioned country front porch. From the foyer there is a home office on one side and the formal dining room on the other. As you walk through the home you notice the ten-foot ceilings, eight-foot doors, and all the six-foot windows, the hardwoods, and all the Craftsman trim details. The gourmet kitchen has self close Oyster Gray cabinets, 36" five-burner gas cooktop with stained range hood, and a walk-in pantry. The island is finished with matching cabinetry in the stained pecan color. The great room has a stained beam ceiling and gas fireplace. There is a 12 x 16 covered rear porch. The primary bedroom suite is on the main level. The primary bath includes a 84" double vanity and a huge walk-in shower all done in beautiful ceramic tile to the ceiling. The oak staircase leads up to the second floor. There are two more bedrooms (each with a walk-in closet), a good size loft, and full bath. This home sits on a one-acre lot.Read More
Home Photo Gallery
- Address13347 Baron Provost Dr
- City, St, ZipAshland, VA 23005
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Sq Ft2,756
- CommunityHickory Hill
- StatusUnder Construction
- Primary Bedroom LocationMain Floor
Map & Directions
- From I-95: take exit 92-A towards Hanover.
- Travel 3 miles, and turn left onto Hickory Hill on Wickham Manor Way.
- Take the second exit at the roundabout.
- Continue onto Wickham Manor Way.
- Take the left exit onto Wickham Dr.
- Take the next left onto Baron Provost Dr.