+ 18 Photos
- Sq Ft2,688
About this HOME
Introducing the popular Craftsman Riverlight plan with fiber cement siding. Discover the convenience of a first-floor primary suite and first floor laundry room. The oversized front porch, rear landscaped backyard and patio offer the perfect retreat for relaxing or entertaining guests. Upstairs, a charming loft provides additional space for relaxation or entertainment. Prepare to be captivated as you enter through the oversized masonry front porch, seamlessly connecting to the great room and kitchen. The kitchen features quartz countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, and soft-close white cabinets. Indulge in the dining room's vaulted ceiling, effortlessly blending elegance with a sense of openness, as it gracefully extends to the second story. The laundry and mudroom complete the first floor. The remaining bedrooms with walk-in closets, additional full baths, and a spacious loft are all located upstairs. The home is completed with a detached garage, and you can leave the yardwork to the professionals in this maintenance-provided community. A detached garage completes this home.Read More
Home Photo Gallery
- Address3750 Woody Tavern Court
- City, St, ZipPowhatan, VA 23139
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Sq Ft2,688
- CommunityErin Hill
- StatusUnder Construction
- Primary Bedroom LocationMain Floor
Map & Directions
- From Route 288: Travel towards US-60 W / Midlothian Turnpike.
- Turn left onto VA-13 / Old Buckingham Rd.
- Continue past the traffic circle on Erin Hill Dr.
- Turn right onto John Latane Ln.
- Turn left onto Woody Tavern Ct.