+ 1 Photos
- Sq Ft3,212
The Saluda floor plan This stunning home features quartz countertops throughout the home, a beautiful island, two pantries one is a deep pantry great for storage, a gas range, a tiled backsplash in the kitchen, luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the kitchen, great room, eat-in area, and sunroom, carpet in the downstairs guest room and all upstairs bedrooms and loft, hardwood stairs, This open floor concept from the kitchen to the great room featuring a gas fireplace, and coffered ceilings in the eat-in area connecting to the great room, the primary bedroom has a beautiful tray ceiling, with two large closets connected to the laundry room, primary bath has a tiled shower and free-standing soaker tub, downstairs bath has tiled shower, enjoy the natural light in the sunroom or one of the double porch's. This home includes sod around all sides of the home and irrigation.Read More
Ready December 2023
- Address1715 Geyser Court
- City, St, ZipGraham, NC 27253
- Full Baths4
- Sq Ft3,212
- Estimated Completion DateDecember 2023
- CommunityRogers Spring
- StatusUnder Construction
- Primary Bedroom LocationUpstairs
Map & Directions
- From Greensboro - Take Hwy 40 east to Exit 147.
- Turn right on Hwy 87 and go a half-mile.
- Turn right onto Rogers Rd and go 1.6 miles.
- Rogers Springs is on the left, just past the park.