Selections for Your New Home
You'll have fun personalizing your new home during a complimentary two-hour appointment with an experienced Design Coordinator in one of our Design Centers. Depending on the stage of construction, you could be making choices on the following: bathroom fixtures, cabinets, exterior colors, flooring, counter tops, hardware, lighting, or interior colors.
On the day of the appointment, bring the following:
- Marked up mini-plan with desired phone and cable jack locations
- Fabric swatches or furniture pillows
- Pictures of your wood furnishings
- Photos from magazines or websites of home interiors you like
- To make the most of your time at the Design Center, we suggest limiting distractions as much as possible, so consider leaving children with a babysitter.