Explore The Preserve at Stone Ridge
Explore The Preserve at Stone Ridge New Home Community
Find your new home at The Preserve at Stone Ridge! New homes in Gibsonville range from 1,600 to more than 2,700 square feet with up to four bedrooms. Floorplans leave little to be desired with formal dining rooms, loft spaces, and more. Most plans include a designated home office, flex or bonus room, or extra bedroom perfect for homeschooling or when working from home! Residents will enjoy the convenient location to Alamance Crossing Shopping Center as well as several restaurants.
The Preserve at Stone Ridge Floor Plans
- Langford Plan
- Roland Plan
- Nantahala Plan
- Living Room | Roland Plan
- Dining Room | Roland Plan
- Family Room | Roland Plan
- Eat-In and Kitchen | Roland Plan
- Kitchen | Roland Plan
Showing 8 out of 54
Stone Ridge Included Features
The Preserve at Stone Ridge Site Plan
View Available Homesites
Map & Directions
View in Google Maps
- From I-40 -Take University Exit 140, turn toward Elon.
- Take University Drive, then turn left on Manning Ave.
- Turn left on Gibsonville Ossipee Road.
- Turn right on Graphite Drive.
Have a New Home Question?
The Mungo Team is here to help you find your new home.
We absolutely love our home and have had no regrets about the plan that we chose. We could not be more happy!
WESTON WOODS, BLYTHEWOOD, SC