+ 31 Photos
An exclusive waterfront community with quintessential Lowcountry beauty!
Find your new home in Awendaw at Paradise Island, a private, waterfront community nestled between the Wando River and Francis Marion National Forest with sweeping marsh views, mature trees and breathtaking scenery that is quintessential Lowcountry. Paradise Island is ultra-exclusive featuring some homesites over an acre in size. Available floorplans will range from 2,900 to over 4,400 square feet and offer up to six bedrooms. Paradise Island exudes Charleston charm with its drive-under, two-story homes and breathtaking scenery. A boat ramp and dock can be found in this established yet remote community. Welcome to Paradise!Read More
Community Photo Gallery
Interactive Site Map
Paradise Island Included Features
Map & Directions
View in Google Maps
- Take Hwy 17 N out of Mount Pleasant toward Awendaw.
- Turn left onto Guerins Bridge Road, approximately 0.7 miles past Seewee Outpost.
- Turn left onto Woodville Road.
- Turn right onto Paradise Island Road.
- Turn right onto Cape Island Drive into Paradise Island.