The Mungo Homes Design Center
There is a Mungo Homes Design Center in each of our markets, and buyers under contract enjoy a complimentary two- to three-hour appointment with one of our Design Specialists to select colors and finishes for your new home. For homes in our Genesis Collection, you’ll meet directly with your New Home Advisor at our Welcome Center Design Studio, and they’ll walk you through making your designer selections. Learn more about the Genesis process here.
Make the Following Design Selections
*Depending on the stage of construction
To get ready for your appointment, visit our other Market Homes for ideas. Review your community feature sheet! Making these selections can be time-consuming so consider the following in order to prepare:
- Possible furniture placement.
- Plan locations for phone/cable jacks.
- Do you want to add electrical outlets?
- What are your color preferences?
- Do you like carpet or hardwood?
- Do you have pets or children that could influence your choices?
We also suggest limiting distractions as much as possible, so consider leaving your children with a babysitter, friend, or relative so you can devote your full attention to the appointment.
On the day of your appointment, make sure to bring the following with you to the Design Center:
- Mini-plan with desired locations marked for phone and cable jacks
- Fabric swatches or furniture pillows
- Pictures of your wood furnishings
- Photos of homes you like from magazines, home design websites, or one of our Market Homes
Design Center Photo Galleries
- Columbia Design Center
- Raleigh Design Center
We absolutely love our home and have had no regrets about the plan that we chose. We could not be more happy!